Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mum injects 8-yr-old daughter with Botox



ANI
London, March 24, 2011
First Published: 17:33 IST(24/3/2011)
Last Updated: 17:38 IST(24/3/2011)

ther regularly injects her eight-year-old daughter with Botox and fillers in a bid to make her a superstar in the future.

Once every three months, Kerry Campbell sits her daughter Britney on a beautician's table and injects Botox and fillers into her face, reports

Beautician Kerry, 34, from Birmingham, buys the substances online and injects them into her daughter's forehead, lips and around her eyes.

The beauty-pageant obsessed single mum also takes her to have her body waxed, in a pre-emptive bid to stop her growing hair when she does hit puberty.

Kerry said these shocking and potentially dangerous treatments would guarantee Britney becomes famous as a teenager. Botox"What I am doing for Britney now will help her become a star. I know one day she will be a model, actress or singer, and having these treatments now will ensure she stays looking younger and baby-faced for longer,” she said.
"I'm sure people reading this will think I am being irresponsible, but I ensure that I test the Botox and fillers I buy online on myself first. All I want is for Britney to have the best start in life, so it is easier for her to become a superstar. More mothers should do it for their daughters," she added.

Kerry is proud Britney is one of the youngest children in the world to have Botox injections and fillers for beauty purposes.

"If I want Britney to be successful, I have to be realistic. She has to start as early as possible,” she said.

"I give her between 1-2ml of a saline and Botox solution per session. In the past 12 months she has had different parts of her face and lips injected four times. I make her frown before injecting, which helps identify a potential wrinkle. This means we can get it before it even develops,” she added.
“All this pain and effort now will benefit Britney no end. When she''s a superstar earning millions, she''ll always be grateful for what I did when she was so young," said Kerry.

No comments:

Post a Comment