Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Satan - Message just for you ! Shaytan Series

 
From: islamgr8religion  | Sep 29, 2008  | 12,703 views
READ Satan Message Here !
=============================
Recognize me ?
I'a am your dear,
Ablisso
I have been living with you son of Adam
Eating drinking with you
and you are not aware of anything.
Remember !
Remember me when i tricked you ?
and you were kicked out of paradise.?
Since then Allah has been warning you
but You're an Idiot.

you only listen to me.

If you love Allah,why you disobey him.?

if you hate me,why do u listen to me.?

and after all that you want to return to heaven ?

yeah Alright!

I have thousands of years of exp.

In fooling,seducing and laughing at you.

and you have always proven to be an idiot.

you are piece of MUD.

and you will always be that way!

I can shape you the way i want

athrough ican't do anything to you.
The most I can do is whisper a couple of words to you

and you will listen and quickly do as i say!

i know that,if i will tell you to worship an idol,you will refuse it.

you will pretend to be religious and honest to your god.

but you are the Biggest Liar.

do you deny it ?

deny that i made you worship all that is around you!?

including your self and your pride ?

ihave made you worship money
sex,appearances

i'have made you to worship everything of no value.
I drove you to worship this.

cigrate burn!


Fire
flame
tar
sickness
disgust

are a piece of me .

i made you to worship for just my sake,
it makes you confident.

it fits ur mood.

there isn't a versa in Quran that says.
that tobacco and smoking are forbidden,

you see,

you are fooling your self.not me

I'm just encouraging your stupidity,

will burn youthe same way you are burning your cigatrate.

i'wll step on you.

you want to go back to pradise. Over my dead body !

was damned and so you must follow.,

i'wll chase you,and ive got all the time,

SON OF ADAM!



SURELY THE DEVIL IS YOUR ENEMY,SO TAKE HIM AS ENEMY ! :: Quran ::



so,Let's Accept the Challenge and show him truth.

Althrough we know at last We Will Win and we will go in Jannat!

but If you didn't followed right path,then ...........................



hope this video may help you some way!
May Allah Forgive our sins and guide us on right path !
Ameen!

Please keep me in your Duas,

Allah Hafiz,

KING
(slave of ALLAH!)

http://islamgreatreligion.wordpress.com (less info)

No comments:

Post a Comment