Thursday, June 18, 2015

London Grandmom Reveals Her Solution to a Wrinkle Free Face - And Now It Is Taking Hollywood by Storm!

healthnews24


Instead of throwing away precious dollars on expensive anti-aging skin creams that make big promises and don’t work, one reader has discovered a skin combo that erases years off her face for only a few dollars. Read on to find out how it works!

Lauren, a 72 year-old grandma from London, is a perfect example of how a little smart thinking and ingenuity can help you avoid unnecessary health risks and save you thousands of dollars in doctors’ bills.

Like most women, Lauren didn’t have the extra cash to try out every celebrity endorsed anti-aging “miracle cream” out there, let alone splurge on expensive elective medical procedures, like plastic surgery or facelifts.

Before trying this simple trick, she admits she used to spend almost an hour every day on an extensive skincare regimen consisting of over 6 different products, with seriously disappointing results. Each product made big claims promising to erase wrinkles and return her youthful skin; and while Lauren followed all their usage instructions to the letter, she saw no real results.

Frustrated and let down, she considered going so far as to take out a substantial loan for Botox injections, and even contemplated a highly risky and very expensive facelift procedure. But the high cost (ranging anywhere from $5000 - $20,000+) and the horror stories of unfixable botched procedures convinced her that cosmetic treatments were not the solution she was looking for. She was determined to find a safe and affordable anti-aging solution that would give her real results and not leave her digging her way out of a huge financial debt.

Lauren's Solution:


After a year of doing thorough research and speaking to other women about their own skincare habits, she learned of two products that were yielding real results and helping women take years off their skin: TruVisage and PurEssance.

While each of these products were proven to be effective individually, one night, Lauren made an accidental discovery that would revolutionize the whole skincare industry: she combined them.

After only a few days of using both products together in her daily skin routine, she saw noticeable results in the mirror. After just two weeks of using TruVisage and PurEssance. combined, the proof was staring her right in the face: this was giving her real results.

Using the two products together, Lauren’s results were noticeably better than what you’d find at medi-spas for $5,000 or more. This combination removed virtually 90% of all her wrinkles and problem areas. It tightened her face and neck, removing all signs of sagging, aging, and dehydrated skin. Lauren was able to see these dramatic anti-aging results simply by using free samples of both products for only 14 days.

Her friends, husband, and family were all shocked. They were convinced she’d been secretly getting Botox, because her skin looked 20 years younger almost overnight! Soon, word got around as her friends starting using Lauren’s method, and not long after, her easy, 2-product trick was featured on The Doctor Oz Show!

Lauren is now one of hundreds of women that share the same incredible story. Using this method, she effectively erased 20+ years from her skin. It’s changed her life and completely astonished everyone around her, even total strangers!

How does it Work?


Through her research, Lauren discovered that the real secret to cell revival and skin rejuvenation are two key ingredients:

  1. TruVisage's Patented Rejuvenation Formula
  2. Pure Aloe Vera

These are both natural ingredients that work together to erase wrinkles and fine lines at the cellular level – below the surface of the skin – which is why they’re so effective.

TruVisage's Patented Rejuvenation Formula is the key to maintaining healthy, youthful skin. It’s a powerful antioxidant that slows the rate of free-radical damage, which causes skin’s dryness, fine lines, and wrinkles. It helps combat and even reverse time's effect on your skin, because it produces collagen – a protein which makes skin appear plump and firm. Applying TruVisage's Patented Rejuvenation Formula to the skin topically is up to 20 times more effective than taking it orally.

Pure Aloe Vera works by binding to moisture. It can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water, making it an excellent natural skin plumper. Pure Aloe Vera helps your skin repair and regenerate itself after suffering from dryness, environmental stresses, or irritation.

Celebrities around the world like Cindy Crawford, Jennifer Aniston, and Kelly Ripa have all admitted to using TruVisage and PurEssance to maintain their youthful glow.


People are Talking

“I'm 48 yrs old and my face has unfortunately been showing signs of age, dark spots and wrinkles. I decided to give this product a try as the reviews were so good, but I had reservations because I've been disappointed with things that have had good reviews in the past. This stuff works. I don't know if it's because my face was in such horrible condition that just two nights of use and I could tell the difference in the size of my pores, my skin tone was more even, and my face was smoother and not so bumpy looking. I definitely would continue to use this product."
Lannie Semira
Nairobi

“I am 57 years old and I do NOT expect any lotion or cream to make me look as I did in my 20's; however if I use NuVie Firming Serum and PurEssance on a regular basis I absolutely can tell a difference in my skin tone and the overall appearance of my complexion. I checked both products out on beautypedia.com and the reviews were great so I decided to give them a try. Both products are light, fragrance free, & non-greasy. It has a fair amount of retinol, green tea, and Vitamin E plus it is packaged properly so that the beneficial ingredients are not exposed to the light, air, & bacteria that destroys them. The free trial was great, it allowed me to try them before I bought them..”
Zoe Clara
London

“Better than ANY other face cream I have ever tried. Don't spend your money on expensive department store crap. Your paying for advertising and packaging! This cream is the best and cheapest. Have been using it ever day for the past year and I'll keep using it. I Wish I could give them 10 stars.”
June Witwicky
New York



Dr. Richard Peters, a prominent dermatologist based in Beverly Hills, California, revealed to us that using TruVisage and PurEssance together is the celebrity secret to youthful skin because both products contain the purest and most powerful forms of TruVisage's Patented Rejuvenation Formula and Pure Aloe Vera. Best of all the products are all-natural, perfectly safe for all skin types, and have no nasty side effects.

“What TruVisage's Patented Rejuvenation Formula & Pure Aloe Vera do is get rid of all the old, dead layers of skin and help your skin generate fresh new ones. Our tests show that you can erase almost 20 to 30 years off your face in less than 14 days. But the key is to choose the creams and serums that contain the highest and purest quality ingredients, since they’re not all the same.” - Dr. Alfred Hasselbacher



Lauren's Story & 14 Day Cell Revival Results:


"The trick is to combine TruVisage and PurEssance. These two products both contain high concentrations of pure TruVisage's Patented Rejuvenation Formula and Pure Aloe Vera in just the right concentrations. I also discovered that they contain all sorts of anti-oxidants, an ingredient called Dermaxyl (also known as facelift in a jar) and Ester-C (the active anti-aging compound in TruVisage's Patented Rejuvenation Formula). The instructions were easy to follow but very specific: they're important to follow precisely because it does make a visible difference. You apply just a light coat of TruVisage on your face and neck after washing and drying your face, and gently pat and PurEssance around the eye area before bed time. I saw results almost overnight, but after 14 days, the results were literally shocking. I looked how I used to look 20 years ago!" – Lauren
After the first day of using TruVisage and PurEssance together, I was surprised at how wonderful they both made my skin feel. It felt like every last pore on my face was being tightened and pulled by a gigantic vacuum cleaner.
I don't know how else to describe it! I could feel a warm tingling sensation on my cheeks, around my eyes, and on my forehead. I looked in the mirror and saw that my face looked a bit rosy - the result of revitalizing blood rushing to the surface of my skin to renew my face. After both products were absorbed into my skin, my face looked firmer and had a beautiful glow to it.

Day 1

After five days of using TruVisage and PurEssance, I was shocked at the drastic results.
The lines, dark spots, and wrinkles - without question - were visibly reduced in size right before my eyes!
I was astonished by the results, and literally felt 20 years younger again. It was like watching all my wrinkles and fine lines vanish right off!

Day 5

After 14 days, not only had all my doubts and scepticism absolutely vanished - SO DID MY WRINKLES!
The lines on my forehead, the loose, sagging skin on my neck, my crows’ feet – even the age spots on my face had COMPLETELY disappeared. I've never felt or seen anything tighten my skin with this kind of force before, no matter how expensive the product!
After the 2 weeks, my skin not only stayed that way, it actually improved every day until it became as beautiful and radiant as it was 20 years ago. By this point, all my friends and family were shocked. They couldn't believe the difference, and were convinced I was lying about not getting botox!

Day 14


Will This Work For You?


There are plenty of skincare gimmicks out there, and most of them are ridiculously expensive. With so many options it’s only natural for you to be skeptical about the results, and so I challenge you to do what I did: try it for yourself! Conduct your own study and see the incredible results in your mirror at home. You won’t believe YOUR before and after!

Once you’ve experienced this anti-aging skin savior for yourself, please leave your comments below and share your success story with others, like Lauren did. Document the progression and prove to the world that you don’t need to spend thousands of dollars to LOOK AND FEEL GREAT.

Remember, you need to use both TruVisage and PurEssance in combination for best results.

For your convenience, I have provided the links that Lauren used to buy both TruVisage and PurEssance. Use the links below and you will get the lowest possible shipping price as well.
Remember, to get the BEST results you will want to try BOTH products together. Both creams come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee or full money back. With the discounted shipping costs you will be on your way to smooth skin for under . But hurry, this incredible free shipping offer won’t last forever.

http://www.healthnews24.co/intlsk/?t202id=235519&t202kw=intl_desk_29011

No comments:

Post a Comment